INVITATION FOR SUPPLIERS TO REGISTER COMPANIES ON CENTRAL SUPPLIER DATABASE
Prospective suppliers are hereby requested to register on National Treasury Central Supplier Database online available on www.csd.gov.za.
To be able to do business with the Ehlanzeni TVET College, prospective suppliers need to have the following documents:
- A VALID Tax clearance certificate
- Regulatory body certificate – where applicable (e.g. CIDB/ Catering/ PSIRA/ etc.)
- Proof of relevant qualification
- Reference letters from previous customers
- A VALID copy of B-BBEE Certificate or Certified Sworn Affidavits for Exempted
- Proof of registration on the National Treasury Central Supplier Database
- Proof of CIPC registration documents for the supplier’s company including copies of ID for the Company’s directors.
- The prospective suppliers bank account confirmation which is not older than three months.
Prospective providers may visit the College website www.ehlanzenicollege.co.za for information on open Requests For Quotations and Open Tenders. They may also share their profile and direct all procurement related questions to the Supply Chain Management Unit by calling 013 752 7105 alternatively at 071 384 3508 or at email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to The SCM Manager, Ehlanzeni TVET College, Private Bag X11297, Nelspruit, 1200.
Ehlanzeni TVET College does not bind itself to accept either the lowest or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the bid which it deems to be in its best interest. Ehlanzeni TVET College is committed to both the principle and practical implementation of the Procurement Policy of Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE). Suppliers are requested to only deliver goods and services to the Ehlanzeni TVET College after receiving a signed purchase order.