Ehlanzeni TVET College allows students to check their online application status for 2021 admission after completion of the application. The online admission application is now open until October 2020. The college has invited everyone who wants to enrol at their college to utilize this opportunity and apply while it’s still early.
As much as there are many ways of completing your application, online application is the easiest yet effective process. No matter how intimidating they can be, they, however, save time and energy.
What to know about Ehlanzeni TVET College online application?
The college has seven campuses; Mapulaneng Campus, Mthimba Campus, Nelspruit Campus, Barberton Campus, and Kanyamazane Campus. Ehlanzeni TVET College’s online application and enrolment dates are different based on the cycle, levels, and whether you are a new student or returning student.
Furthermore, the college has made it easier for people to apply online by providing steps to follow online. Firstly, you need to know and understand which qualification you want to enrol in. Secondly, you need to have certified copies of your documents as PDFs in order to attach them to your application. Therefore, the following part will have to be following the steps provided.
Steps on how to apply online
- Choose campus – this part depends on which qualification you want to study. All qualifications are allocated according to campuses
- Choose the study year – it includes the year the leaning will resume
- Fill in student information – students fill their personal information including; identity documents, addresses, contact details, and etc.
- Provide your biographical information – marital status and bursary required for student
- Choose the Course to study – the college has many qualifications to choose from as well as course levels
- Upload your documents – on every online application, students are provided with an option of uploading their documents
- Submit your application – once you have updated your personal details and documents, the final stage is to submit your application
The benefits of applying online
- Minimize the long queue at the campuses
- Save student time and money
- Do everything at one go
- Give immediate results
What happens after applying online at Ehlanzeni TVET College?
After submitting your online application for the Ehlanzeni TVET College 2021 admission application, the next step is for you to check your application status. The application status is to indicate if your online application was successful or not. The only way to know that is by checking your application status regularly online because that is where they upload them.
How to check Ehlanzeni TVET College application status online?
Students are provided with a student portal when applying. That will be a portal where students will receive information regarding their studies. The student portal requires login details which include the username as well as the student number as a password. With the login details, the student will be able to log in on the student portal for the Ehlanzeni TVET College application status check.
Students on the student portal are provided with steps that they need to follow. The application status check includes;
- Go to the Ehlanzeni TVET College online registration website
- Log in to the student portal
- Enter your username and password as your student number
- Once you logged in, go to check the application status
- As you check your application status, you will see if your application was successful or not
After receiving your online application status, you will then move to the next step of processing your registration process. Go to the Ehlanzeni TVET College website to apply for the 2021 admission online application today and secure your space at our college.