You are not alone in this journey and we are here to help you understand.
Here are the questions many students have been asking and we have provided answers to assist you understand more on the college.
You need to contact the college +27 (0)13 752 7105 or email: email@example.com and you will be transferred to the right department to answer your question.
Yes, you are allowed to change your course only on a certain period of time.
After submitting your online application for the Ehlanzeni TVET College 2021 admission application, the next step is for you to check your application status.
Successfully completed grade 9 and be at least 16 years old.
Yes. Contact your faculty for the appropriate application for credits and requirements.
You will need the following to complete your NSFAS application:
- Your own cellphone number and email address.
- Copy of your ID or birth certificate.
- ID copies of parents, guardian or spouse.
- Your proof of income or 1 year’s IRP5 (if applicable)
- Your parents, guardian or spouse’s proof of income.
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, no proof of income will be required
- Applicants with a disability must submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form, click here to download
- An applicant who is recognised as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development must provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form, click here to download.
Students have to login to the student portal to check admission status. Ehlanzeni TVET College are provided with steps that they need to follow. The application admission status check includes;
- Go to the Ehlanzeni TVET College online registration website
- Log in to the student portal
- Enter your username and password as your student number
- Once you logged in, go to check the application status
- As you check your application status, you will see if your application was successful or not
Yes, we do offer Public Management course at Mapulaneng Campus.
We offer four main types of qualifications at TVET colleges: the National Certificate Vocational, NC (V) qualifications, the Report 191 Programmes, the National Introductory Certificate (N4) and National Certificates (N4).
You are advised to wait for the application to open. Kindly check our website (https://www.ehlanzenicollege.co.za/) and social media platform for any update on application dates.
No. You can apply with your grade 11 results. And when your metric result are out we will receive them.
Yes, Application fee is a once off nonrefundable payment. If you register again the following year, you must pay.
There is financial services in all our campuses. Go to the student finance services for help.
The application status is to indicate if your application was successful or not.